Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's Coming.

my birthday is coming ! i am going to be 18. something i dread yet need to embrace ..
i do not know what to do. am i allowed to do what i want ?am i even allowed to invite who i want to ? if i cannot, i don't think i want to do anything ..

i might just stay home and lay down in bed and watch T.V all day ..

ihope it's going to be a nice saturday, so i can go outside and bask my skin with the sun's rays.

everything will be all right ..

2 comments:

joyce. said...

Maybe I should buy you New York, I Love You! We'll see if I'm up to neck in debts still, which most likely I will, not to get your hopes up.

Sorry for the backhanded comment, I heard the movie sucked anyways.

LOL, SORRY FOR THIS WEIRDASS COMMENT.

Nicole said...

buy me new york(: