Tuesday, August 17, 2010

COST-CO


Went to Kohls. Oh i love the sales there ! I was deciding if i should get this wind capri, for working out or what not, and but it was $32. At the counter, i found out that it was actually only $10 ! YES. i also got these shorts on clearance for $11.20, but they went down to $5 ! I am good at this(: All for working out and badminton. Still needa go to an official back to school clothes shopping. Love back to school shopping ! I also got some supplies. Just the essentials.

I hate the decision process for pencils. But especially for pens ! I was deciding between these two pens, so i grabbed the black from one brand, and the blue from the other. Zebra and Pentel. I find out i like the Pentel better. OH WELL.

Went to Cost-Co as well ! I love the samples. Naan and this yogurt dip together, are SOO YUMMMY. Add some kind of meat thing in it and it's perfect. SO YUM

No comments: