Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello Beautiful

I've missed you so much ! I forgot how comfortable I was with you. How comfortable I am with you. I have so much to tell you !

This Winter Break is extremely too long for me. I feel like I am wasting so much time right now. I am so excited for the next semester. Maybe I will get a higher GPA since I am taking more classes.

First semester = 3B's and 2 A's. Good job to me.
I really, really, really wanted to go clubbing in 2010, but that never happened, and maybe this year it will happen. Just maybe. But we all know that there's a slim chance of that happening ..

I made some pretty cool friends last semester, not many, but it was fine. I'm hoping that I meet more new people next semester ! I met this one girl who lived in Canada, but was born here in Cali, but the thought of her living in Canada was just awesome ! She also likes to call M&Ms smarties, cuz in some countries, they are the only kind of M&M's they have ! They are equivalent anyways. I think smarties taste yummy.

I can't wait to take hip-hop class. Not much of a dancer, but oh wells.

These are just random rants, because I don't know anybody who would really want to know all these stuff.

2 comments:

sandwa said...

You miss me? Oh staawwwp it lmaoo

Nicole said...

Har har ..