Thursday, January 20, 2011

Money, Money, Money.

Sorry that I never have any pictures for you anymore.

Today I went to places with my brother. We first went to the library. I've been waiting for stuff I put on hold. New Moon, Eclipse, Last Song (DVDS), and Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I don't really like the Twilight Saga movies, but I'm just gonna watch them for the heck of it. Then we went to the Half Price Book Store to sell my books. I had four bags of books to get rid of ! I didn't get much back though ..only $12.00. Maybe I should have gone somewhere else .. Most of my books were old, but I had some pretty good books in the stash. SAT Book, Harry Potter, Twilight books, Junie B. Jones. Oh well..

My brother was hungry as always, and kept asking to go to Wing Stop, but I didn't have enough, so we went to In N' Out. I wanted Starbucks, so off to Starbucks ! I was going to park in front of the Starbucks, but there was this Porsche I was scared to park next to, due to the small space. Going inside, I realized they had a drive-thru ! Incredible. Caramel Frap, MMM. Then it was off to Wal-Mart to return this redbox DVD I got. I told my brother to return it, but he didn't know how to, so I had to get outta the car to do it myself ..

My mother told us to go to Safeway to get her some creamer .. and my brother wanted to skateboard. So I bought the creamer, ate my fries in the car, and went to Ulta. Man, I wanted to buy some things in there .. Urban Decay Eyeliner. 18 dollahs): Boo. Maybe later. Then the day ended with us going home ! Oh joy joy joy.

It was such a beautiful day today.

1 comment:

sandwa said...

in n' out's drivethru is so very slow.. one time i was there with my sister, it was so slow I ACTUALLY PARKED THE CAR THERE!!!!